The girls are at a slumber party tonight so it is just the 3 of us. We started the night with Chinese food and games....Max is loving having ALL of mom & dad's attention.
Very impressed with the chopstick action- I can't even successfully use them! I deduced from Jill's message that the girls are with Maddie and Peyton? How fun!!
This is a great shot of the 2 guys ! We recently had a successful Chinese-food outing with our boys as well, and I've resolved to do it more often (mine need more practice with the chopsticks :)
4 comments:
glad you are having a nice evening. things are going well here, but the noise level, WOW.
Very impressed with the chopstick action- I can't even successfully use them! I deduced from Jill's message that the girls are with Maddie and Peyton? How fun!!
Aunt Karyn said,
wow sound good food but it hard for me to use chopstick.
By Karyn.
By the way Happy 5th B-day and can;t wait to see you all next summer in June
This is a great shot of the 2 guys ! We recently had a successful Chinese-food outing with our boys as well, and I've resolved to do it more often (mine need more practice with the chopsticks :)
Post a Comment