I went to get my hair cut and when I returned the kids & Wayne surprised me with fun decorations and yelled "surprise" when I walked in the door. They even hid the car down the street so I would think they were gone.
What a cute, young looking 40 yr old!!!! Thot' of you often on Sat. Love the pic with the 3 beautiful children and their Mom. Sorry I missed the service for the 1st communion...but we warmed the pew up for you at 8:30AM :)))) Hope we can do coffee soon....
5 comments:
oh, that's very festive. happy happy!
so cute---love the over the hill sign. happy birthday!
You all look wonderful.. what a well-coiffed, great looking 40-year young lady !
So cute to move the car - very tricky!! Love your hair- looking very cute at 40 :)
What a cute, young looking 40 yr old!!!! Thot' of you often on Sat.
Love the pic with the 3 beautiful children and their Mom.
Sorry I missed the service for the 1st communion...but we warmed the pew up for you at 8:30AM :))))
Hope we can do coffee soon....
Post a Comment