Saturday, November 1, 2008

Kindness


I stopped off at the drive through Starbucks just a few minutes ago. It was very busy and I had to wait awhile. When I pulled up to the window the guy gave me my coffee and said that it had been taken care of. I said, "What do you mean?" I guess 2 cars in front of me paid for the ladie's coffee in front of me and then she decided to buy my coffee....how cool is that. Best cup of coffee I have ever had. I love that this Oprah moment really happened...I am anxious to PASS IT ON!

3 comments:

Kola Family said...

This is my favorite Starbucks phenomenon. I've had this happen to me 3 times in the past year, and nothing is better than getting the chance to "pay it forward."

thelisifamily said...

Very nice!! I'll have to try that sometime at Caffino where i get my drive thru coffee. I have had that happen a few times but on bay area bridges for the toll- loved it!

Julie said...

Hey you guys ! It's me, Julie :) Susan told me about your blogs this summer, and I'm just now getting around to checking it out. I'm going to set up an account ("rollandrocks.blogspot.com", I think) and try to follow your examples. I'm hoping this will be a fun way of staying in touch (especially since my emails never seem to go thru !)