wow. no words.
this is hysterical. whoa!
I cannot and will not accept this post. I'm dying. For some reason it reminded me of those wild "head hunters" on Gilligan's Island :)Those little shoulders kill me.
Just looked again... the contrast between that sweet, innocent little boy playing cards and that hulk/hula girl/boy is something else.
Aunt Karyn said, wow sounds spooky costume hulk, hawaiian girl with wig.by Karyn
New Dance by Max, the Hulk Hula?!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
wow. no words.
this is hysterical. whoa!
I cannot and will not accept this post. I'm dying. For some reason it reminded me of those wild "head hunters" on Gilligan's Island :)
Those little shoulders kill me.
Just looked again... the contrast between that sweet, innocent little boy playing cards and that hulk/hula girl/boy is something else.
Aunt Karyn said,
wow sounds spooky costume hulk, hawaiian girl with wig.
by Karyn
New Dance by Max, the Hulk Hula?!
Post a Comment