yum!
I just love long, drawn out birthday celebrations!!!
Way to go in getting the best out of your 40th!! I'm taking notes :)
OK, now I am seriously craving seafood !! And how neat that they personalized your menu..
Karyn said, Very interesting that someone put on "Happy Birthday on menu" How do you feel about being "40"?By Karyn
I'm all for celebrating Birthday Months! : ) I say you still have a few days to go!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yum!
I just love long, drawn out birthday celebrations!!!
Way to go in getting the best out of your 40th!! I'm taking notes :)
OK, now I am seriously craving seafood !! And how neat that they personalized your menu..
Karyn said,
Very interesting that someone put on "Happy Birthday on menu" How do you feel about being "40"?
By Karyn
I'm all for celebrating Birthday Months! : ) I say you still have a few days to go!
Post a Comment