I was gone this morning and when I got back this is what greeted me. Looks like the kids have arranged all their goodies from last night. This will make it even harder to sneak a piece of candy since it would leave a hole in the loop :-)
That is AMAZING!! I'm so impressed with the idea and the amount of candy you guys pulled in. Please save me a Take 5- and i'm serious. I was hoping and relying on the kids getting one and no one did!! BTW- how do the kids know whose candy is whose?
They actually combine all their candy....they do the same with Easter candy. I did let them pick out a few things that NO ONE could eat but them and they put that in a ziplock bag.
8 comments:
that is too funny
OMG, that is alot of candy!!!
Save some Baby Ruth for me.
That is AMAZING!! I'm so impressed with the idea and the amount of candy you guys pulled in. Please save me a Take 5- and i'm serious. I was hoping and relying on the kids getting one and no one did!! BTW- how do the kids know whose candy is whose?
They actually combine all their candy....they do the same with Easter candy. I did let them pick out a few things that NO ONE could eat but them and they put that in a ziplock bag.
what's a take 5?
Jill,
Take 5's have chocolate, carmel and pretzels! Check Maddie and Peyton's loot for one- I highly recommend them :)
Karyn said,
Wow that alot of candies and I always eat kit kat candies.
Don't eat too much candies.
By Karyn
Post a Comment