Aunt Karyn said, That cute that Max float in pool and it fun to splash each other. we still go water park whenever it hot/sunny day. have great weekend.by Karyn
I was taking another look at the pool and floats today trying to imagine the lifeguard situation-pretty funny- wish i had been there to witness :)
I have been wanting a pool like this for YEARS! I'm soooo jealous. Someday, we'll have to get one too!Looks like so much fun!!!- meg
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Aunt Karyn said, That cute that Max float in pool and it fun to splash each other.
we still go water park whenever it hot/sunny day. have great weekend.
by Karyn
I was taking another look at the pool and floats today trying to imagine the lifeguard situation-pretty funny- wish i had been there to witness :)
I have been wanting a pool like this for YEARS! I'm soooo jealous. Someday, we'll have to get one too!
Looks like so much fun!!!
- meg
Post a Comment