After almost 12 years of living in Oregon we finally went berry picking this morning. It is all you can eat while you pick and 99 cents a pound for what you take home. We picked 13lbs of raspberries, marion berries and boysenberries! I just might have to make a pie.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh yum. i bet you guys had a great time. love that it's all you can eat while picking.
$0.99/lbs! That's so cheap for fresh berries! I'm sure everything you make from it will be delish! The sundae look awesome. (I Max's blue fingers & bedhead)
5 comments:
oh yum. i bet you guys had a great time. love that it's all you can eat while picking.
Wow, those look so good!
Oh, I want to do that!!! Good for you!
$0.99/lbs! That's so cheap for fresh berries! I'm sure everything you make from it will be delish! The sundae look awesome. (I Max's blue fingers & bedhead)
Aunt Karyn said,
Wow sounds fun to pick up berries. Make any thing pie or put on top of ice cream.
Post a Comment