Monday, June 11, 2012

I Am...

The girls both had to write an" I Am" poem for their humanities class.  I love them and wanted to share.  I told Wayne, that he and I and Max should write ours also.

I Am...


I am Morgan Acoba
I am a twin
I am Koele who I wish was still here
I am from Tigard, Oregon
I am athletic
I am soccer in the fall
I am basketball in the winter
I am lacrosse in the spring
I am homemade meatballs on Christmas
I am egg rolls for dinner on my birthday
I am Cesar salad from Trader Joe's
I am toys scattered around the house from little siblings
I am "same same!' with a high-five
I am Acoba #2 according to Tasha
I am Maui trips
I am Montana trips every summer
I am finally free of braces
I am P.E.
I am math
I am long, sleepy weekends
I am Morgan Acoba 


I am Emily
I am wild, crazy and loud
I am curly brown hair with brown eyes
I am short with long arms
I am braces with rubber bands
I am athletic, always working
I am a shopper always on my phone
I am a twin, a big sister, a daughter, a teammate, a best friend
I am from a family of 6 and a fish
I am from a houseful of baby toys and basketball trophies
I am from a home with a play structure and a pool
I am loud music playing and blaring from my iPod
I am a Beliber
I am a hard worker
I am determined to do my best
I am unique 
I am in love with anything pink
I am a scardy cat
I am Emily

4 comments:

Jill said...

LOVE!!!!!!

thelisifamily said...

Wow!! Those are really, really cool. Very to read!! I hope my kids do those one day:) Great job, Emily and Morgan!

MCS said...

I am impressed
I am happy to know them both
I am looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Julie said...

Those are such neat poems, the girls sound so wise (and poetic!)