3pm...Wayne picks up Max from school(no buses because of snow)
4pm...girls get home from school-Morgan has a headache
4:30pm...Morgan lays down for a nap, Wayne takes Leilani for a stroller ride in the dark, I figure out dinner and monitor homework
6pm...dinner
6:45pm....I put Leilani to bed, Wayne takes Emily to bball practice
8:15pm....I go pick up Emily from basketball....Morgan and Max go to bed
8:45pm....home from bball....Wayne is holding crying Leilani....Emily showers and gets ready for bed
9:30pm...finally get crying Leilani to bed
9:45pm....Emily goes to bed
11pm....I go to bed
2am...Morgan is up with a fever and dizzy
2:30am...back in bed after finding Motrin, ice water and cold wash cloth for Morgan
2:30-3-30am....lay in bed awake thinking of things I don't need to think about
4am....plug Leilani with pacifier
6:15am....make sure Emily is up
6:20am... Max comes in says he has a sore throat
7:20am....Leilani wakes up after a good night's sleep
7:45am...Wayne takes Emily to school early for action counsel
Morgan and Max are home sick today
.....as we celebrate Leilani sleeping through the night
4 comments:
that's sounds restful and relaxing. ;)
i don't think it counts until you don't have to plug her in the night.
Too bad others were UP during the night even though she was asleep! --- My wish for you is for EVERYONE to sleep through the night all at the same time! : )
Oh my gosh, I shouldn't be laughing at your exhausting night, but I am..funny how fate works against us sometimes, so that no matter what we can't get a good night's sleep! Congrats on Leilani's first full night though, and I LOVE her latest photo!!
hooray! jill's comment is killing me.
Post a Comment