Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day Two and a Party

Max helping Grandma play Words with Friends

Papa and his girls

Pyramid of Cousins

Yearly picture on the stairs

all the grandchildren

Kids Table at the Raleigh's....Jill and Jim made a yummy dinner for us all

Celebrating Papa's Birthday a few days early....Emily and Grandma Sue made the delicious apple cake

Peyton, Uncle Jim and Leilani

6 comments:

Morgan A. said...

So fun!!!

thelisifamily said...

Love the cousin pyramid and bow in Leilani's hair. I hope Max wasn't giving Lin Sue too good of advice- I don't want her to beat me:) The girls look beautiful and I miss you all!!

Julie said...

Love the pyramid with Leilani at the top!

Gma Tina said...

What a fun weekend you all had!!

Jill said...

very fun day, great pics!

MCS said...

How nice to be able to celebrate your dad a few days early! : )