What a sweet,sweet picture of Tina and Leilani:) That beautiful little girl...I love the header picture,her expression reminded me immediately of Max. Love the b-ball photos of Emily- and great job on her awards!!
good job emily! that's awesome. and glad tina made it finally. have a great weekend.
can't stop looking at that header pic of Leilani:)
Can't believe how tall & grown-up the girls are getting. And I just love the latest picture of Leilani, so adorable!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a sweet,sweet picture of Tina and Leilani:) That beautiful little girl...I love the header picture,her expression reminded me immediately of Max. Love the b-ball photos of Emily- and great job on her awards!!
good job emily! that's awesome. and glad tina made it finally. have a great weekend.
can't stop looking at that header pic of Leilani:)
Can't believe how tall & grown-up the girls are getting. And I just love the latest picture of Leilani, so adorable!
Post a Comment