This afternoon Wayne, Grandma and Max went to Big Als and then to the yogurt shop. 5 minutes after being there Max hit the jackpot and won 500 tickets.
Celebrating at Mango Tango
The girls and I went to the 3D Justin Bieber movie....we all have the Bieber Fever!



6 comments:
that's a fun day. was the 3D movie ok or annoying? i told pey i'd take her next weekend, but am hoping to go to the non 3D version. interested to hear what you thought?
The other day Helen said, "Why do so many girls like Justin Beiber? I just don't get it!" --- I told her that someday soon, she would understand. I just wonder who her first teen idol crush will be!
Fun boy/girl outings!! What is Max holding in the first pic? Very cute photo of the three ladies at the movies!!
max is holding is 500 tickets that just came out of the machine
Actually, Wayne was more excited than Max!
Love him
Post a Comment