this is so adorable...i feel a little sad for max.
what a cute idea- i was wondering how you baked a piece of paper into the cupcake until i saw the pink filling- much better idea:)
so fun. max looks so excited anticipating...poor thing.
Kristi, what a fun idea! Congratulations on the pink news! (and for guessing correctly ;)
She's going to love having a Big Brother and two Big sisters!! Koele won't know how to act.
Love it! I'm excited for you all. I would have guessed girl, but knew Max was hoping for a brother. Go Team GIRL! We look forward to meeting her this summer!!
GREAT news Kristi! Another Acoba girl! Exciting times for you all! Looking forward to more updates.
I love the way you revealed the news to the kids (I'm a little slow getting the news). Congratulation on a healthy baby.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
this is so adorable...i feel a little sad for max.
what a cute idea- i was wondering how you baked a piece of paper into the cupcake until i saw the pink filling- much better idea:)
so fun. max looks so excited anticipating...poor thing.
Kristi, what a fun idea! Congratulations on the pink news! (and for guessing correctly ;)
She's going to love having a Big Brother and two Big sisters!! Koele won't know how to act.
Love it! I'm excited for you all. I would have guessed girl, but knew Max was hoping for a brother. Go Team GIRL! We look forward to meeting her this summer!!
GREAT news Kristi! Another Acoba girl! Exciting times for you all! Looking forward to more updates.
I love the way you revealed the news to the kids (I'm a little slow getting the news). Congratulation on a healthy baby.
Post a Comment