We are starting the process of making room for baby #4. After much discussion and debate, we have decided to have Emily move into the bonus room and her old room will be the baby's room.
Here is Emily's "new" room coming together.
As you can see there is a pink and Justin Bieber theme!
The Wii and the ugly green couch have been temporarily moved into the green room( Emily's old room)
No we didnt change the color. I finally convinced Emily that her pink would look good with the current wall color. She is happy but our whole upstairs is currently a disaster with moving this and that.
How did you ever decide between Emily and Morgan? Will they swap in the future? Be happy that you have enough rooms, Chris and I have been in the guest room for 7 years and I long for the day that we can have a real bedroom!!
Meg...the original idea was to have both E & M share the room since it is so big. Morgan really didn't want to have to share a room and was happy staying where she was. Max is sad to lose his Wii room and craft desk. I am sad to be losing an extra room and my craft closet :-(
7 comments:
WOW- that is some quick moving! Love the huge beiber poster and cute chair in the corner. The walls look great- is the color from before or new?
very exciting move! looking god.
No we didnt change the color. I finally convinced Emily that her pink would look good with the current wall color. She is happy but our whole upstairs is currently a disaster with moving this and that.
Awesome decorating - love the lilac walls!
Loved the skype/tour of Emily's new room!
How did you ever decide between Emily and Morgan? Will they swap in the future? Be happy that you have enough rooms, Chris and I have been in the guest room for 7 years and I long for the day that we can have a real bedroom!!
Meg...the original idea was to have both E & M share the room since it is so big. Morgan really didn't want to have to share a room and was happy staying where she was. Max is sad to lose his Wii room and craft desk. I am sad to be losing an extra room and my craft closet :-(
Post a Comment