looks like fun. it's bringing back some memories.
looks like a great party. thanks for having maddie--she had a great time.
That's so cool!! I thought the same as Annie- totally brought back memories. Can't wait to hear how it all went.
Looks like a cool get together!
I'm going to remember that "make your own sundae" idea for the next b-day party around here! The girls are looking so grown up - something happens during that 11-12 yr old transition, doesn't it?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
looks like fun. it's bringing back some memories.
looks like a great party. thanks for having maddie--she had a great time.
That's so cool!! I thought the same as Annie- totally brought back memories. Can't wait to hear how it all went.
Looks like a cool get together!
I'm going to remember that "make your own sundae" idea for the next b-day party around here! The girls are looking so grown up - something happens during that 11-12 yr old transition, doesn't it?
Post a Comment