that's a lot of loot! love the candy and the dental frisbees. :)
That's some serious candy! Looks like a trick or treat bag. Nice going.
Wow, you guys went all out this 4th!! Looks like fun- at the parade we went to a couple of years ago the kids were lucky to salvage one sucker each.
I've said it before, but I'll say it again: your yard is simply gorgeous!
thanks Julie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that's a lot of loot! love the candy and the dental frisbees. :)
That's some serious candy! Looks like a trick or treat bag. Nice going.
Wow, you guys went all out this 4th!! Looks like fun- at the parade we went to a couple of years ago the kids were lucky to salvage one sucker each.
I've said it before, but I'll say it again: your yard is simply gorgeous!
thanks Julie
Post a Comment