Saturday, March 20, 2010

First Day of Spring

This morning was yard work. We decided to remove the lovely juniper bush that we hated in the front yard. Not a simple process but Wayne got it all out except for one stump. I didn't need him over doing it and throwing out his back. Now we need to figure out what to put in it's place...any thoughts?






5 comments:

jill said...

wow, that's a big job. it looks good already. plant a bush that flowers...or one of those things that you have behind your deck that is huge.

Unknown said...

Something tall and fluffy to hide the pole.....

Julie said...

Omigosh, your house is so beautiful - love the bay window ! I personally am a big lover of desert-type plants: my favorite are those beautiful, spiky yuccas that require no maintenance and are very weather-resistant. They come in different varieties & colors too. But I'm sure any number of big shrub-like plants would look great in that spot..

Julie said...

..bay window, or "bow" window? I think I'm losing my English !

susan said...

That must have been a good workout! Your house looks so cute-