
Festive Fans

Maddie & Peyton came over after the Duck party and had a sleepover. Madison & Max are beyond addicted to the new Mario Bros for the Wii. As the girls said, " the Wii is bringing Maddie & Max closer " :-)


BEFORE pics of the closet:


AFTER: today Wayne and I painted the closet and then I put my crafts into it even with the walls a little wet. I was so excited for my craft closet.
6 comments:
You are lucky to live in a house that has closets that can be turned into craft areas. We have so few closets and they are TINY! --- Happy crafting!
Love all of the Duck green- very impressive- wish they would have won!! The before of your bonus closet is very funny (if i posted the before of any of my closets i'd be put on "Hoarders"- the after looks great- makes me motivated to get cleaning. Love the New Year Pic of the kids!!
love that you took a pic of the before closet. :) those raleighs know how to make your new year a happy one, don't they? :)
I can't stop laughing over your "before" pic- what is that group of hanging balls?
the ball thing is my attempt to making a wreath out of Christmas ornaments....I made it last year and it has never left the closet :-)
I love that you are zooming in on all my junk!
The craft closet is spectacular!! You are so very organized and ready to craft... The Valentine's candy wreath looks both beautiful and delicious. How very tempting for little hands once it is hung up for decoration. You may need to make a new one for next year :)
Post a Comment