Today while making the kids lunch, I accidentally stabbed my hand in between the thumb and first finger. I was opening up a thing of cheese with a scissor and my hand slipped. So I was off to the Urgent Care for a tetanus shot and 3 stitches. I have never broken a bone or had stitches so this was a new experience for me.
I am fine but as you can see the kids were worried about me...Max was sharing his "bubba" with me :-)
7 comments:
Wow, that is scary! Makes me hurt to think about it. Hope your hand feels ok through the night-ouch. I'll call tomorrow.
holy gross! that pic is so sweet.
Glad you survived the stitches, now hope today the tetanus shot isn't worse today.
Ouch, glad you're okay! Tetanus shots are the worst! You're a good sport.
Ouch!!!
You're a trooper. When I sliced my hand open on a food processor blade a couple of years ago they didn't recommend a tetnus shot. Hmmm... maybe that was an oversight. Stitches in the hand are a bit of a pain so hang in there. Love how sweet Max is in this picture.
Yikes! That won't be a flattering tan line if you have to keep the bandage on next week in Maui! Speedy recovery!
Post a Comment