I'd like to be Wayne in that hammock right now! Looks very relaxing- All of your MT pictures are great- looking forward to hearing about the trip and drive back home.
Wow Kris!!! What great pics...looks like such a fun trip full of great "firsts". I just LOVE that!! So fun to take the kids on all those new adventures. Beautiful part of the country. Welcome home!
8 comments:
love the one of everyone on the boat and the one of max/morgan running up the path. awesome.
I'd like to be Wayne in that hammock right now! Looks very relaxing- All of your MT pictures are great- looking forward to hearing about the trip and drive back home.
Great pictures!!!
I'm so glad you had fun. Can't wait to go myself. Nice job on all the hiking! We're hoping the girls will make it to Elk this summer.
Beautiful pics! I love you blog pic! the river and mountain is breath taking!
Wow Kris!!! What great pics...looks like such a fun trip full of great "firsts". I just LOVE that!! So fun to take the kids on all those new adventures. Beautiful part of the country. Welcome home!
ok....that was really Jen and not Emma commenting. Didn't pay attention to the fact that she was the last one logged into her email :-)
Great shots! Your Mom and Dad look great!
Such great pictures! and wonderful memories being created! ~ Bev K.
Post a Comment