Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Wayne's request for dinner was bbqing bratwursts in PBR & onions.



The kids made him a special dessert and cards.


7 comments:

Wayne said...

And I when I bought the PBR at Safeway, she carded me!! Wazz Upppppp......

Jill said...

Happy Father's Day, you young Father you. Maybe it's because only 18 year olds drink PBR?!!

Classic look on Max's face.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wayne,

Happy Father's Day. We miss you and it great to see everyone! I see picture of John and Max are good buddies!

By Karyn

Uncle Steve said...

Happy father's day, Wayne. Funny- we had beer/onion brats on the grill for dinner last night too!

Morgan's face. . . LOL!

Unknown said...

Wonder who he takes after?!? Or maybe every father was carded on that day.

2kamuela47 said...

Happy Father's Day!

thelisifamily said...

Pretty fancy barbecuing there! Wish we could have joined you-