Emily fell off the bars at recess today and injured her shoulder. She had x-rays done and thankfully she doesn't have a fracture. Her collarbone and left shoulder are badly bruised and very sore but hopefully she will be back to normal in a week or so.
9 comments:
Yikes! Hope you have a speedy recovery Emily!
OMG!!! I am so glad she is ok! That is the call no parent ever wants to be on the other end of when the school calls to tell you "your child has had an accident". Scary!!!
Oh, Emily, at least the sling is cute. Hope you feel better and that you can sleep ok. Max is quite the stinker holding his arm.
Wow, so glad you didn't break anything Emily! That must have hurt a lot- Hope you heal quickly!
Double ouch for Emily! Hope the ouch goes away quickly! Zero ouch for Max! Funny kid.
OUCH!, I hope she feel much better and Hopefully recovery better. Lucky no broken or any where.
I hope she be alright when she go sleep.
by Karyn
yikes---at least she is smiling, i guess. get better soon!
Glad she is doing better. In time she will heal. Take care and God Bless!
Max is the classic little brother! -- And you can tell Emily that I always wanted a cast, crutches, braces or a sling, but never got one. Glad nothing is broken!
Post a Comment