Sunday, March 8, 2009

Attention Target Shoppers





Jill is buying some Motrin for Peyton...she has a fever so she wasn't able to join us.



We just got back from lunch at Burgerville and then a little shopping at Target. Oh...things are gonna be rough when Grandma leaves :-)

5 comments:

susan said...

That is a major Target "invasion"! Looked like fun- Target is my favorite store of all time :) Everyone looks adorable- love the girls matching jackets... and Emily's hair is so cute. Lin Sue looks great! Hope that Peyton does not get the flu! fingers crossed-

Jill said...

nice documentation. i can't believe you took that many photos at target!

Julie said...

..yes, I can't wait 'til my next trip home so I can get my Target fix.. (AND my PF Chang fix !!)
Looks like you all had a very nice visit all around.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Wow sounds fun to shop at Target store. Poor Peyton stay home & hopefuly she get better.

Nice bright green for St. Patrick's Day. I like bright green and royal blue my favorite colors.

By Karyn

2kamuela47 said...

Target! They just opened up two Targets in Hawaii. One in Kapolei and the other near Aloha Stadium in the town called Salt Lake the location is the former COSTCO. I heard from my friends that you can't even get into the parking structure at the Salt Lake location. I haven't gone yet but if I do I'll be at the Kapolei location. Glad you all are having fun with your family visiting. Take care and God Bless!