Pi, Greek letter (pi), is the symbol for the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. Pi = 3.1415926535... Pi Day is celebrated by math enthusiasts around the world on March 14th. http://www.piday.org/
I myself could care less but my husband is beyond excited for Pi day!
6 comments:
Happy Pi day Wayne! Enjoy your pie.
oh my gosh, i love max's face that he couldn't care less and wayne is holding up his arm. happy pi day you big geeks.
How funny!!! And is Wayne really holding Max's hand up? or is he keeping his finger from going into that "Pi" :-0
My dad has been obsessed with PI day for years! Adding Wayne to the mix is perfect.
Side Note: The Westside shirts are cracking me up. I can't escape from the word "westside" My kids go to Westside School, the dentist is named Westside Children's Dentistry, the gymnastics place is called Westside Gymnastics, I'm on the board of WestSide Baby and the list goes on and on!
hi,
Wow sounds good pie. Is everyone going to eat it?
By Karyn
Pi Day, I didn't know this ever existed. Well, that pie looks really ono!
Post a Comment