susan....go to this website it shows you how to make the trees http://leemills.typepad.com/just_like_martha/2008/11/a-recycled-christmas-tree-by-lilly.html
We have a huge artic storm. Coldest temps in a decade....high tomorrow is the low 20's...the schools are closed...Wayne will be home from work....it's pretty but I hope we don't kill each other :-)
Wow, and I thought it was cold over here, but it's only in the 30s ! Those craft projects look awesome, I think I'll have to check out martha's website..
6 comments:
that tree turned out so cute, i might have to try that today. and the hand christmas tree is darling.
Nice job Max & Morgan! Now get outside and enjoy the snow!
Very impressive crafts- how did you do the tree?
susan....go to this website it shows you how to make the trees
http://leemills.typepad.com/just_like_martha/2008/11/a-recycled-christmas-tree-by-lilly.html
We have a huge artic storm. Coldest temps in a decade....high tomorrow is the low 20's...the schools are closed...Wayne will be home from work....it's pretty but I hope we don't kill each other :-)
Aunt Karyn,
Wow that cute picture of hand tree. It fun to make one.
by Karyn
Wow, and I thought it was cold over here, but it's only in the 30s ! Those craft projects look awesome, I think I'll have to check out martha's website..
Post a Comment