Thursday, September 11, 2008

Teddy Bear Day

Today is Teddy Bear Day at preschool. Everyone was supposed to bring their favorite teddy bear or other stuffed animal. Max was bound and determined to bring "Bearbear". I told him he could but he would have to carry him all morning at school. He had the biggest smile on his face this am and was so proud waiting in line to go into his classroom.

5 comments:

Jill said...

that is hilarious. we always had stipulations...like bring a bear, but it has to fit in your backpack. :) hope max's was the biggest!

Anne said...

that is awesome! the bigger the better. right, max!

susan said...

Where the heck did you get that honker? I love it and so does Paris! I wasn't exactly sure how huge it was until I saw it strapped in the car- WOW!

Kristi said...

The bear is actually Emily's....she won it at an Easter Egg hunt about 5 years ago.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Karyn said,

Wow that big bear and bring it to day care. I wonder if kids going to be surprised to see that one.

Trace or Lauren had red biggest teddy bear in their house.

By Karyn