I forgot that Max had a lesson- how fun to wear flippers- how often is he going?
michael phelps has never had that good of a tan! go max!!
Aunt Karyn said, wow Max takeing swimming class with goggles and it seems not look like Michael Phelps Olympics swimmer guy. I hoe Max enjoy swim class and it fun to learn with goggles and flippers.By Karyn
Yep - great lookin' tan. Must be from me and not his haole mom!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I forgot that Max had a lesson- how fun to wear flippers- how often is he going?
michael phelps has never had that good of a tan! go max!!
Aunt Karyn said,
wow Max takeing swimming class with goggles and it seems not look like Michael Phelps Olympics swimmer guy.
I hoe Max enjoy swim class and it fun to learn with goggles and flippers.
By Karyn
Yep - great lookin' tan. Must be from me and not his haole mom!
Post a Comment