Sunday, April 6, 2008

If you were a fly on the wall......


......this would be the conversation you would hearing at our house tonight.

All 3 kids got chocolate Easter Bunnies and have been nibbling on them since Easter. Tonight Morgan was putting peanut butter on hers....it was killing Wayne....he was dying for a bite. She finally gave in and said he could have a little bite. Emily says," I will give you the rest of mine Dad for a dollar." I reply, " I will give you 50 cents for it." Wayne comes back with, " I'll give you 75 cents."

Not sure what is worse: Wayne and I bargaining for a piece of chocolate from our kids or the fact that right after the conversation I said, " Oh I am totally putting this conversation on my blog tonight."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my kids forgot about their chocolate bunny and i threw it out yesterday. hope they don't see this blog!

Anonymous said...

I'd have paid $5 for it!!!!!