This morning we had a cousin get together to decorate Easter cookies. Thanks to Adam and Debora for a fun start to the weekend.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yes, I'm commenting! : ) Great to see you and your family!! Wish it could have been longer. I would have loved to have gone out to lunch with you and Jill!
Peeking in, Granet/aka NIKNAK on a sometimes sunny Tuesday in Port Townsend. Les & I rode our bikes into the wind to the Landfall for breakfast after I'd been to 7am tai chi and he & Phoebe had walked the high hills of Fort Worden. I like hopiing onto your website.
2 comments:
Yes, I'm commenting! : ) Great to see you and your family!! Wish it could have been longer. I would have loved to have gone out to lunch with you and Jill!
- meg
Peeking in, Granet/aka NIKNAK
on a sometimes sunny Tuesday in
Port Townsend. Les & I rode our bikes
into the wind to the Landfall for breakfast
after I'd been to 7am tai chi and
he & Phoebe had walked the high
hills of Fort Worden.
I like hopiing onto your website.
Post a Comment