We just returned from a week at Disneyland with most of Wayne's family. It was the perfect way to start out the new year.....thanks Uncle Steve for making it all possible!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
great pictures, looks like a perfect trip. glad you are home!
Emily, Morgan and Max~ I miss you so much and wish tomorrow we could all go back on "Indiania Jones" and "pirrates of the Carribean" just one more time ~Lauren :)
4 comments:
great pictures, looks like a perfect trip. glad you are home!
GREAT pictures! An awesome week indeed. Miss you all and Disney already! I'm the luckiest Uncle in the world!
Looks like fun...love Max's giant hat!
Emily, Morgan and Max~
I miss you so much and wish tomorrow we could all go back on "Indiania Jones" and "pirrates of the Carribean" just one more time
~Lauren :)
p.s. I also wish pictochat reached Oregon :)
Post a Comment