Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Max's First School Program


What a big night. Tonight was Max's preschool Christmas singing program. The church was packed-- at least a couple 100 parents. I was nervous for him because he doesn't like all those eyes on him. He did GREAT! He stood right in the middle, sang all the words and even did all the actions. Before we went to bed we did our nightly " favorite things". Max said "Going to my school thing and having Emily and Morgan watch me sing." I think he was so excited for the family to be going to HIS thing instead of his big sister's events. A very proud mom :-)

4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, he looks so cute and grown up. I'm proud of him too. I wish we could've been there. Can't wait to see the video.

Uncle Steve said...

GREAT job Max! Yes, I can't wait to see the video too!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there! Hope you will sing your songs for me when I get out there.

Anonymous said...

first step to becoming a pop star!