

After dinner tonight we decided that we needed to take the cushions off the patio chairs, pick up the slip n slide, pool and sneak in another mowing. The forecast is looking wet and gray :-(
Check out the picture of the kids again. Look at their shoes and coats. We've got cami rain boots, flip flops, tennis shoes, a sweatshirt, a winter coat and a rain jacket. I think we are all a little confused what time of year it is.
Check out the picture of the kids again. Look at their shoes and coats. We've got cami rain boots, flip flops, tennis shoes, a sweatshirt, a winter coat and a rain jacket. I think we are all a little confused what time of year it is.
3 comments:
taking care of business. good job.
Nice deck!!! Hard to believe I've never seen it before. ;-)
Honey Do's Yeah! I have moles at my house and I just re-sodded. Fun!
Post a Comment